Ambient pad for practice

Hi I made a pad in d feel free to use let me know if it works ok I dropped the low eq a bit so hopefully the digj will sit nicely also if you would like in a different key and bpm just say it loops at 25 bars.:pray::grinning:

3 J'aimes

Oh I forgot to say this is really good for fx. The free app is very good.:pray:

2 J'aimes

Yeah very nice spacial atmosphere :stuck_out_tongue:
Thank you for this sharing @Kelly, I’m very curious to see a mix with a didgeridoo :slight_smile:

1 J'aime

Thank you @Kelly. :grinning:

@Kelly, that’s what inspired me your song with Pad. I used a Didgeridoo in D. I put a photo to accompany our virtual duet, which I called « Winter ». I hope you like it. :wink:

Kelly, voilà ce que m’as inspiré ton morceau avec clavier. J’ai utilisé un Didgeridoo en Ré. Je mets une photo pour accompagner notre duo, que j’ai appelé « Hiver ». J’espère que ça vous plaira. :wink:

2 J'aimes

Cool love it…:vulcan_salute::grinning:

1 J'aime

Cool I have a cold (blocked nose).so I made another loop.:sneezing_face:

Enjoy :vulcan_salute::pray:

3 J'aimes

Wow, @Kelly, I love the atmosphere you have created. :+1: :slight_smile:

1 J'aime

@Kelly, I just did something, always with the same Didgeridoo, I added reverberation on the Didge. I called it « Black. »

Je viens de faire quelque chose, toujours avec le même Didgeridoo, j’ai ajouté de la réverbération sur le Didge. Je l’ai appelé « Black ».

3 J'aimes

Superb :grinning: thank you. :pray:
Check this free reverb it is amazing.
http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?plugin=Ambient_Reverb&id=2870

1 J'aime

Added a little drum beat and stuff :grinning::pray:

3 J'aimes

Great, Kelly, with the drum beat. :+1::smiley:

1 J'aime

Excellent, the didgeridoo create a perfect match with the pad atmosphere, nice :smiley:
We can add this kind of composition on the Jaime topic :wink:

2 J'aimes

I really like what you’ve done together. Sounds very nice.
Thanks for sharing

2 J'aimes