Didge in Paradise

Cool @Karl ! :laughing: :grinning:

1 Like

No more need for a stand in that position, have you tried wedging your didge between your toes to play :foot: :joy:

3 Likes

yeah but my toes are too small :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Hi Christophe.
Genius. Thanks for those good vibes and that beautiful landscape :smile:

1 Like

Here’s my little corner of paradise, it’s a fish pond belonging to a couple of friends.
It’s a really beautiful pond and I love it, with flowering water lilies, reeds, flowers and goldfish and koi.

I filmed there this morning and added Didgeridoo to it this afternoon, I’m not exactly hitting the theme of filming myself outside playing Didge but anyway, here’s my contribution to this post. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s very relaxing Elisabeth!! Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Really nice little spot…and your didgeridoo piece fits perfectly with the sound of the water…:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

2 messages have been merged into an existing topic: What mouthpiece for my didgeridoo?

Aaah the fish pond!
It’s like Monet’s water lilies — we see it in every season but never get tired of it.
I don’t remember hearing the water flowing in the previous pieces, it’s very relaxing. Good idea to leave some space to highlight it.
Thanks Elisabeth

2 Likes

Ah @Christophe_E, you noticed that fish pond keeps showing up! :smile:

You’re right, on the other tracks I’d muted the video sound because you could hear car noise, door slamming, lawnmower or chainsaw from the neighbors! :laughing:
This time I was able to keep the bird sounds and water. A little miracle. :wink:

1 Like

Ha ha ha @Karl !! You’re so right! The hammock is the chill life :smile: on the other hand it’s probably not the most comfortable for playing…
Thanks @Elisabeth_Blanc for that sweet meditative improv :yum: it’s great with the water flowing and birds in the background!!
On my end I went to play in the pine forest on Île de Ré, it was nice even though I didn’t really feel like filming, I did a bit of my warm-up, then I put the camera aside to let loose :grin:, so you’ll get the messiest part with shaking and breathing really close up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s a really lovely little peaceful spot, the tree is magnificent.

I really love the sounds you make with your Didgeridoo @Geraldine, they’re « alive », even though the whole thing here is pretty « loose » on this piece since it was your « warm-up ». The end is great. :laughing:

You’d need a little phone tripod to be able to film a fixed shot and play at the same time.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Really nice spot this is, Géraldine, that tree out front is gorgeous :smiley: :sunglasses:.
Must inspire you to play there :grinning:

1 Like

Gorgeous spots you’ve all got (especially @Karl’s :stuck_out_tongue:), you’re taking us on quite a journey :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m taking advantage of a little afternoon in a small bucolic spot we discovered recently to share a slice of paradise near my place :slight_smile:

It’s located in Blâmont, 15min from Montbéliard in the East :wink:
(You can’t see it in the video but there was a beautiful blue dragonfly that had taken its concert spot right in front of me ^^)

4 Likes

Really nice spot @AAVA, with the stream singing and the birds it’s awesome.

Playing in nature with dragonflies as your audience, what more could you ask for. :grinning:

A great impromptu session with a solid rhythm and those friendly toots at the end, doing circular breathing over it is really cool. :+1: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, your little slice of paradise is really nice! :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:.
I would’ve sat on the ground with the didge on the floor, but you look comfortable where you are so that’s great Aava, thanks mate :+1: :+1:,

That reminds me I need to post a video in this thread, something a bit more « serious » than from my hammock :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Elisabeth_Blanc :slight_smile: It’s really a place that helps me relax, anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks @Karl :slight_smile: I’m actually less comfortable on the ground, I’m more used to slouching in an armchair ^^ so my back starts hurting pretty quickly if I don’t have a backrest, but we’d set up a little mat on the ground and I warmed up on it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

A charming spot for this pastoral session, thanks @AAVA

2 Likes

Really cool this riverside session @AAVA!

2 Likes