Didge in Paradise

Thanks @Geraldine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Live from the Dumbéa river.
Thanks to you @Didier :smiley:

5 Likes

Playing with intention and telling a story through your playing is still a bit abstract, but I’m sharing what I’m seeing already!

Have a good Sunday

6 Likes

Your little rhythm is really nice @Geoffroy_Tengo_Frio it goes great with the sea air! :grinning:

What a view!!! where is that?

I felt like bringing this topic back because a little bit of dreams and escapism are always welcome.
I’m copying the piece by @AAVA under the Sarasin Bridge and the one by @Didier in the banyan tree, I hope you don’t mind.

I would have added my own little contribution, but I mainly play at home, so it’s a very homebody paradise and not very original. Maybe spring will let me find my own little paradise.

And you? Do you have your favorite little spot?

2 Likes

Aava :

Hello hello,

Small discovery near my place in Franche-Comté, the Sarazin Bridge :slight_smile:
A natural stone structure that water has eroded to create this magnificent arch.
Why the Sarazin Bridge? The legend tells that in the time of certain wars, an invading Sarazin captured a young maiden from a neighboring village and carried her away on his horse. The horse was heading towards a chasm when a rock bridge appeared, causing the Sarazin to fall into the abyss and saving the maiden in distress, hence the name Sarazin Bridge today.

So I took the liberty of doing a little improv under this arch, which is quite impressive from below. I apologize in advance for my mediocre playing—it’s been a while since I pulled out my airdidge, as I’ve only been playing nanodidg in my apartment (so as not to get on my neighbors’ nerves ^^).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SFjIOOh9O8F3lOc2MgcbN1wA7bHDKl0f/view?usp=drivesdk

Enjoy listening and thanks for reading :wink:

1 Like

Didier :

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing, lots of love to everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for that beautiful « Japanese sound print ».

3 Likes

Just a dream :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This music goes perfectly with the numbness of nature in winter. We are lost in the time of nature in winter with your video, the present moment stretches to infinity.

Cette musique va parfaitement avec l’engourdissement de la nature l’hiver. Nous sommes perdus dans le temps de la nature en hiver avec ta vidéo, l’instant présent s’étire à l’infini.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Magnificent!

1 Like

Really really beautiful Josef, well done :slight_smile:

1 Like