AAVA's templates

Your duo @AAVA and @Christophe_E is really great! :grinning: Thanks for sharing it with us.

1 Like

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

Personally I don’t feel any « unity »… Like everyone’s kind of stuck in their own bubble…
Playing without looking at each other doesn’t help, that’s for sure.

Anyway it’s so nice to see you two « justice League » together…

Big hugs to you both :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

@Karl We were at my place so near Montbéliard, Christophe had come down for the holidays ^^ so unless I’m on vacation in Brittany I’d have a hard time joining your group (even though I would’ve really loved to :smiley:)

@anon32342169 You’re right there wasn’t really unity in the sense that we didn’t know each other yet, it was more about exploring (on my end anyway) but we got on the same page during the jam where one person lays down a rhythm and the other naturally joins in :slight_smile:
After that we set up like this for the video ^^ we’d shared quite a bit before :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome Thibault,
… and for all those compliments.
Yeah, a nice little didge session in Franche Comté.
We swapped our didges and I got to test the famous « Air didge », awesome!
See you next time for sure

1 Like

Hello

Very nice place, it’s really fortunate to be able to access it. Thanks for sharing and keep it up with your didgeridoo.

1 Like

Hey there,

Little discovery near my place in Franche-Comté, the Sarazin Bridge :slight_smile:
A natural stone structure that water has eroded to create this magnificent arch.
Why the Sarazin Bridge? Legend has it that during certain wars, an invading Sarazin captured a young maiden from a nearby village and carried her off on his steed. The horse was heading toward a chasm when a stone bridge suddenly appeared, causing the Sarazin to fall into the abyss and saving the distressed young woman, hence the name Sarazin Bridge today.

So I took the liberty of doing a little improv under this rather impressive arch from below—I apologize in advance for my mediocre playing, it’s been a while since I pulled out my airdidge, only playing nanodidg in my apartment lately (so I don’t upset the neighbors ^^).

Enjoy listening and thanks for reading :wink:

5 Likes

Wahhh :heart_eyes: amazing this place. How lucky you are!!!
You must have found some serious good energy there, it’s gotta be powerful.

I reckon you should bring your didge there more often, it’s a cool spot!!!

1 Like

That’s really cool @AAVA, thanks. :slight_smile:

With your toots at the end you must have woken up our ancestors, sounds like a warrior’s trumpet ready for battle! :smile:

And there’s definitely a Didgeridoo sleeping somewhere in all that dead wood…

The place is magnificent @AAVA!
Does the bridge produce any particular acoustics or echo like in a cave?
It makes me want to revive that post about « our little paradise spots », I need to find it.
Thanks for sharing

… ah here it is

2 Likes

True that it’s pretty absorbing when you find yourself under the structure :slight_smile:

For the sound there was a slight natural reverb that amplified when playing against the structure :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ok all good for me at last :upside_down_face: … with the DCL software installed, I was finally able to watch your video -
The place seems loaded with stories and this natural reverb is magical. Like Elisabeth? writes, with that final toot the ancestors must have opened one eye and maybe both. I imagine this place on a full moon night with the didgeridoo song and why not a fire but then we skip the moon, it would be too heavy as an atmosphere… just a good pitch-black night and nothing but the stars…the magic of sound. :star_struck: and the shadows projecting on the walls…
Thanks for this BEAUTIFUL share :owl:!

2 Likes

Really cool duo you two.
And I recognized you, Christophe is Batman and AAVA is Aquaman.