Photos from the La Coquille workshop, February 2021

Original title: « Workshop Photo | The Shell 2021 »

Another workshop in the books with big smiles all around!
It was in Dordogne and if all goes well we’re doing it again on July 3rd and 4th.

Thanks to Louisa, Maëlle, Chloé, Mathias, Guillaume, Michel, Arnaud, Galaad, Florian and our famous @Patrick_GARBOUS from the forum (!) for coming to Myra’s place for this beautiful shared moment.

7 Likes

Really nice shot from that angle :+1:.
It’s a beautiful forest of didgeridoos and humans !!!

2 Likes

And thanks to you Gauthier!!! Too bad I’m hiding Mathias’s face… Can’t wait for the next workshop, after two days of intense playing, I still wanted to keep playing and I was singing the to wa ti hihihi

2 Likes

Gauthier’s workshops often have that effect :wink:
Welcome to the forum @Chloé

3 Likes

Great photo, workshops always bring a smile to everyone’s face :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When I see all those beaming faces in the workshop photos, I can’t wait @Gauthier for you to run one around here soon :wink: Otherwise I looked at the next one in St Cergue in Switzerland. 2 hours from my place. Why not, we’ll see :thinking::grin:

3 Likes

That was truly exceptional!! Such joy, sharing and so much learning with an expert and brilliant teacher :folded_hands:
Can’t wait for the next workshop, in the meantime it’s time for some regular circular breathing and metronome :wind_face: :musical_notes:

4 Likes

And one more breather on the forum!!! Welcome to you on the Wakademy forum Florian!!! :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

3 Likes

Thanks so much :heart_eyes: I’ve been Gauthier since the beginning but I’m only just discovering the forum and it seems really active which is awesome :folded_hands:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Florian.C. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Chloé and @Florian.C, feel free to tell us a bit more about yourselves and your didge
Here

And there

3 Likes

Those workshop photos are great, they’re bringing new faces to the forum!
Welcome @Chloé and @Florian.C!

2 hours is still totally reasonable! :wink:

Long live the :wa:, :wi:, :won_joues: and all that!

Ps: @Chloé, I had the same reaction when I saw that the didge was hiding Mathias’s face.

2 Likes