Don't know what a flexible is for?

Stuck between 4 walls in the city, you do what you can to blow off steam passively!

12 Likes

@jeromedeboeck we’re getting an error message when we try to watch your video… :thinking:
Ah never mind…it was just loading

1 Like

:laughing: Excellent!! I love it when it kicks in from 1m35!! It really does sound like space though!!

5 Likes

Crazy :joy::joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
To embed a video: paste the page link on its own line… And you’re good to go :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::smiling_face_with_sunglasses::smiling_face_with_sunglasses:
@jeromedeboeck

3 Likes

Haha thanks, you can be a programmer and not know how to use a forum :joy:

It’s a great workout for the circular breathing though! 1m80 of flexible hose, that really takes it out of you!

4 Likes

Just watched it and wow I love the way you present all that with humor.

I loved it, I had a good laugh thanks again !!!

4 Likes

Ha ha excellent @jeromedeboeck :slight_smile:
That’s hilarious, the sound it pumps out—all gravelly and synthy at the same time, it’s really cool :smiley:

2 Likes

Really nice stuff. A tube, rigid or flexible. Make it vibrate and it’s absolutely wild the result in this case! :scream:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s just a flexible vacuum hose, it’s a bit less than 4cm wide. If you want to test it after you’ve cleaned yours out :wink:

The drone is in low G there, it pulls quite a bit of air, I’d tried it on a 1m60 one, it was more powerful! It was our buddy @franckphones from Phônodidg who showed me that at his place, he’s got one where he put a wooden mouthpiece on it.

Spinning it around in a big empty room is pretty trippy!

2 Likes

That’s awesome, love the lockdown freakout :crazy_face: :crazy_face: !!!
Thanks for the laugh :smiley:.
You’re onto something there, you need a certification for that :wink: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Haha yeah :stuck_out_tongue:
I should do a nice DIY tutorial :rofl:

3 Likes

Excellent I love your helicopter technique, very original :grin:
When you start spinning, it reminds me of a piece by Ondrej Smeykal where he uses effects.

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve been listening to Ondrej a lot a lot a lot… I noticed it too when listening! Cestovani :wink:

3 Likes

Ahah awesome!
At first I thought it was funny, with the choreography and all, proper classy :sunglasses: !
and actually it slaps! I was thinking you’d end up in a trance with the sound spinning around you like that, the stereo effect of the space must be pretty wild!

4 Likes

@jeromedeboeck lmao!! that made my morning!!

4 Likes

I took the liberty of sending the video to my mother-in-law who has a centralized vacuum system :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah I just listened to it, that’s the one: Cestovani :sunglasses:
Nice performance :smile:

1 Like

You suck us in and breathe us out!

2 Likes

Super original combo!

1 Like